Articles By Bruce Clement
- Reinventing yourself during and after divorce
- In divorce cases, digital silence is golden
- Divorcing with children: Tips for breaking the news
- Deadbeat Parents
- 4 tips on how to be an effective co-parent
- Can separate property become community property in Washington State?
- What is collaborative divorce in Washington State?
- How to protect yourself if your spouse is filing for divorce
- Older couples setting records for divorce in the U.S.
- Relocating with the children, part 3 – case law
- Relocation with the children, part 2 – the 11 statutory factors
- Relocating with the children, part 1
- Interstate Child Custody Jurisdiction — the UCCJEA
- Under what circumstances may a parenting plan be modified?
- Readjusting parenting plans: When a custodial parent wants to move
- After the Divorce: When Parents Disagree
- Divorce and Family Law Mediation: What to Expect
- Property Division Settlement Considerations
- Washington Parenting Plans